- Do not use soaps with lanolin as they can clog the pores.
- Wipe the area with our skin cleanser and toner or alcohol to remove any lotions or perfumes.
- Take a before and after picture of the front & side to see results.
- Drink plenty of water the day you wrap and for the following 3 days. For MAXIMUM results the recommended amount would be 1/2 of your body weight in ounces – per day.
- Avoid high sodium beverages and food.
- Take a hot shower first to open pores and cleanse the area.
- Use proper wrapping material such as the Fab Wrap, saran wrap, ace bandage, or tight clothing. Don’t wrap too tight, just enough to hold the wrap in place but not to make you sweat.
- After removing the wrap at 45 minutes, rub all excess product into the area. You don’t want to waste the good stuff!
- While wrapping, don’t workout or do anything that will make you sweat! Sweating won’t allow the product to absorb as well into the skin.
- Only use one wrap per area every 72 hours. The results are progressive, anything else would be a waste.
Check out my videos to see how to wrap yourself or a customer!
If you have more questions, I would be happy to help! Call or email me directly, or fill out the form below! Also, be sure to follow me on Facebook so you can keep up with the day-to-day activities!
- Phone: 888-827-7017
- Email: [email protected]
Oops! We could not locate your form.