Did you know?? Back in the day, our ancient ancestors would eat up to six pounds of leaves per day. Can you imagine eating a grocery bag full of greens each and every day?? The minimum recommendations from the USDA is 3 cups of dark greens per week and yet so many of us do not even get that in.
Fruits and veggies give our bodies a ton of vitamins, minerals and things called phytonutrients. Phytonutrients help to prevent diseases and help to keep your body working properly.? They also reduce inflammation and eliminate carcinogens, while others regulate the rate at which your cells reproduce, get rid of old cells and maintain DNA.
I know that when I don?t get my veggies and fruits in, I?m feeling sluggish and just drained sometimes.? But when I get my veggies or take my It Works Greens, I feel energized and ready to get stuff done.
Also, veggies have a ton of Vitamin K and that helps to:
- Protect bones from osteoporosis
- Help to prevent and may even reduce atherosclerosis by reducing calcium in arterial plaques
- May be a key regulator of inflammation, and may help protect us from inflammatory diseases including arthritis
- Could potentially lower risks of stroke, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, Alzheimer?s disease and heart disease
Now imagine if you didn?t have to eat 3 cups of greens all the time.? Imagine you can just take one scoop and get your 8+ servings of it every day!? Our It Works Greens are a perfect fit to add in to your daily routine.
- Promotes pH balance within the body
- 38 herbs and nutrient-rich ?superfoods?
- Energized and balanced body
- Probiotic to support healthy digestion
- Helps to detoxify and alkalize your body
- Tastes good and comes in orange or berry flavor!
As you can see, taking care of your body is really important and our Greens is just one aspect of what will help you take care of your body.? When you?re ready to order your It Works Greens, you can find them here.
Now share! How do you feel when you don?t get your veggies and fruits in?? Do you feel a difference with what you are eating?