Swimsuit Summer Bod
It’s that time of year! Bikini season is upon us! Whether you are lounging by the pool or soaking in the sun at the beach, you want to look your best! That’s a no-brainer. The difficult part is finding the gusto and determination to work for your swimsuit Summer bod. But with the help of It Works products and some easy lifestyle tips, you can be on your way to sporting a sexy bikini in no time!
- Eat six small meals each day
- Eat breakfast every day within an hour of rising
- Eat a combinations of lean protein and 7 complex carbs each meal
- Eat healthy fats every day
- Eat less meat and more vegetables
- Limit processed foods
- Cut down on alcohol consumption
- Choose whole grains
- Cutdown on saturated fats
- Choose fruits as a sweet snack instead of artificial sweet cravings
- Drink 2 or 3 liters of water every day, and always a glass of water with each meal
- Depend on fresh fruits and vegetables for fiber, vitamins, nutrients, and enzymes
- Adhere to proper portion sizes
- Stay away from chemically charged and preservative filled foods
- jumping jacks
- walking, jogging, running
- roller blading
- It takes two weeks to make or break a habit
- When you think about quitting, remember why you started
- Do it for the “Wow! You look amazing!” compliments
- 30% gym, 70% diet, 100% dedication
- You will never regret working out
- Tone, tighten, and firm with the Ultimate Body Applicator
- Vanish cellulite and smooth flaws with our?Defining Gel
- Stay energized with Greens?and Greens Chews
- Burn fast and boost you metabolism with Fat Fighter and Thermofit
- Stay?away from joint pain with Relief
- Get your protein with Ultimate ProFIT
- Stay full and snack on Essential Bars that give you fiber and protein
So, what are you waiting for?! Get your workout on and stock up on our fabulous, life-changing products! Tomorrow, you will wish you started today!
Motivation is the core of all action. Sometimes, we don’t have as much of it as we need. Practicing certain habits can help maintain a steady source of motivation. The importance of self motivation and learning how to apply self motivation techniques are essential if we wish to live a life of accomplishment and happiness. Below are some practices that you can get started on today and they can spark motivation for you! It’s time to get motivated!
A great deal of motivation comes from understanding one’s state of happiness. However, happiness, like most other oh-so-important concepts in life, is a slippery concept. How can one go about changing how happy they are? Very simply put, happiness and control are causal — meaning that when you take away somebody’s control, they are less happy. So by giving yourself some control, you are generally happier and more motivated to do something. It’s the reason there are control freaks in the world, and it’s the reason video games have become so popular. Some control-based activities are reading, writing, hiking, painting, gardening, and exercising.
Be More Energetic!
Many people underestimate the importance of their own energy level, and unfortunately, they only remember after they pull that all-nighter. It isn’t a lack of motivation, per se, but more a lack of perceived energy. There are several factors that affect one’s level of energy:
- Diet: Understand that your body has needs too, and if you ignore those needs your body will tell you. In short, understand what your body is telling you.
- When you have a headache, before you grab those pills in your medicine cabinet, try putting some water into your system. Drink a glass or two, wait for fifteen minutes, and see if the headache is gone.
- A good lesson to learn is that caffeine doesn’t actually help you gain energy, it just lessens the effect of being tired. Consider replacing your caffeine with vitamins B6 and B12. Vitamin B is healthier, more convenient, and cheaper.
- If you need energy, seek it out, because it will be extremely hard to stay motivated without it.
- Sleep is nature’s downtime. Make sure that you get enough of it, and a high enough quality of it.
Efficiency is extremely important. Without efficiency a person will have zero motivation to do anything. Efficiency is the confidence one has in their own personal abilities. Without that confidence one can easily give into immobility. Ways to facilitate efficiency are discussed below.
Get The Support You Need!
Your support are the foundations for your personality and your values. Support can be broken down into two areas, internal and external.
Internal: Your internal supports are the small realizations that nourish your potential. Good realizations don’t always have to be true, and true realizations don’t always have to be good.
External Supports: External supports are people, places or things that nourish your potential. External supports vary but it’s always important to have them.
Fulfillment is a very crucial part of staying motivated. Knowing that you are doing the things you wish to do can push you forward more than any other variable.
- Take time to sit back and admire what you’ve done. Seeing how far you’ve come gives you a sense of purpose.
- Don’t be embarrassed to take credit in what you’ve done. You know you’ve worked hard, and getting praise from other people can strengthen your resolve in pushing on.
Choose Healthy Foods
There are many reasons why it is better to choose healthy food over less healthy one, but the main reason why your food choices matter is the fact that the food you eat has a dramatic impact on your overall health and well-being. Whereas unhealthy food can ruin your health, healthy food choices can help you improve it and reduce the risk of a number of health problems.
Healthy foods ? fruits, vegetables, whole grains, nuts, seeds, etc. are all rich in vitamins, minerals, fiber and other essential nutrients which play the key role in human health. For instance, you are at risk of developing scurvy if you don’t have enough vitamin C, iron deficiency can cause anemia, lack of fiber leads to constipation, and calcium and vitamin D deficiency are thought to be the main contributors to osteoporosis and other bone issues. In other, more simple words, eating right does your body right! Once you are in a habit of eating clean and healthy, junk foods won’t even be appealing any more! Baby steps in the right direction can lead to a life changing perspective for a healthy diet. You can start by adding more fruits to your diet, which will trigger more healthy choices for eating.
By choosing healthy food, you can avoid a number of health problems because it is high in the good nutrients and low in the bad ones. Fruits and vegetables for instance are high in vitamins, minerals and fiber and low in fats and calories. As a result, people who eat lots of fruits and vegetables have less problems with overweight and poor immune systems. In addition, many fruits and vegetables are also high in antioxidants. These neutralize the damage cause by the free radicals which according to many health experts helps prevent cancer.
Healthy food choices also promote weight loss and help maintain a healthy body weight. In contrary to processed foods and sweets which are loaded with calories, healthy foods are typically low in calories. So they enable you to obtain all the nutrients you need without interfering with your weight goals. And by losing excess pounds, you will not only approve your appearance but health, too, as access weight has been associated with increased risk of cardiovascular disease, diabetes, heart attack, stroke and even some types of cancer.
Lastly, healthy foods help reduce the human impact on the environment. Food production has a devastating effect on the environment, as it ruins the habitat for wildlife and increases carbon dioxide emissions. By eating less or no meat and choosing organic over non-organic foods, you can minimize the damage food production has on the environment.
Not only does eating healthy make you feel good physically, but it will also make you feel good mentally! Of course we all feel great when we look great, but that’s only scratching the surface on the mental effects of eating right. By choosing to eat clean, you’ll feel more energized and happier!
Healthy individuals are more capable of handling everyday stress and pressures because they are fully equipped with the right nourishment to function properly. When your mind can easily cope with the daily tasks at home and work, you feel an accomplishment within yourself. It gives you a sense of self-importance, and therefore makes you a happier person.
Being healthy by committing to a healthy eating habit will make your life more enjoyable. As you enjoy life, personal relationships with those around you will improve as well, thereby allowing you to achieve general happiness and sense of well-being.